Here is another offering from Anonymous.
- Growing old is inevitable, growing UP is optional.
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
- Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
- Faith is the ability to not panic.
- Laugh every day, it’s like inner jogging.
- If you worry, don’t pray. If you pray…don’t worry
- As a child of God, prayer is like calling home everyday.
- Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
- The most important things in your home are the people.
- When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
- A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
- He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
- We do not remember days, but moments. Life is moving too fast so enjoy your precious moments.
- Talking is sharing. Listening is caring.
- Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it’s just hearsay.
- It’s all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.