- If you want to keep sending our sons and daughters to die in more doomed-to-failure nation-building efforts around the world
- If you want to keep sending billions to nations that hate our guts
- If you want to keep printing money that has no backing
- If you want to keep a speech-making failure in office
- If you want a hypocritical, pompous ass as the leader of the free world
- If you want an out-of-touch person who has demonstrated a lack of critical thinking to be making decisions for our nation
- If you want to put a “Washington Insider” further inside
- If you think the Constitution was a quaint, nice beginning but now it is time to “move on”
- If you want to continue indiscriminate welfare payments to aliens and people who can work but will not
Then vote for Obama, Gingrich, Romney or Santorum.
Or, you could vote for Ron Paul, the only candidate with a proven track record who will deal with these issues.
The truth is: none of them can save a nation seemingly bent on racing toward its own downfall. But President Paul can definitely help put the brakes on. Seems pretty simple to me.